Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

For years now we've festered on this exchange.  Shocking financial raises that have been exploited to the maximum.  The SP has done little for years and now we've had the most sustained period of great news in the companies history.  The SP continues to struggle to reach a dollar and we all stand agasp "why doesn't great news yield results"??  

Simply put, it's because of the venture exchange and the lack of eyes or credibility.  We have to get off it and in my opinion it needs to happen quickly.  Before yet more great news goes unrewarded and unnoticed to massive investment communities. 

I have every faith that management are well aware of this and have plans to change our fortunes for the better. Yes to some the RS is terrible news, but I have to believe it a neccesary evil to move forward.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply