Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: First Official Posting from a POET Exec (in recent memory)

Dear Agoracom Members:

I appreciate the opportunity to join this discussion.  Please be mindful that I cannot respond to every inquiry, nor am I able to follow this board on a regular, routine basis.  Please also be aware that IROC and regulators in the US will likely be examining my comments posted here to ensure conformance with fair disclosure regulations.

Having said that, I am posting to clarify one aspect of this morning's release about the Special Meeting. The POET Board of Directors is asking shareholders for the authority to consolidate the shares.  The Company would do so only to effect a listing on the NASDAQ, should we qualify for such listing.  The exact timing is uncertain, and dependent on a number of factors both internal and external.  We will detail those and other aspects of our request of shareholders in the Information Circular to be mailed out ahead of the Special Meeting.

Thanks for your continued support and consideration.

Thomas Mika, EVP & CFO

POET Technologies, Inc.

New Message
Please login to post a reply