Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Maybe once we have production and the investment community knows what we have, we wont have to do a reverse to qualify for the Naz. 

Maybe that's exactly what management also think.  But, just maybe, they are also realistic and know this might not happen. Having a RS available as a means to an end, strikes me as a wise decision. Remember they have to get our approval to do it and that takes some time. This allows them to be more nimble and react if they need to.  

I believe they have come to the realisation (as have many) that it could take far to long for organic growth to happen on the venture.  They also realise the kind of sharks they have to deal with to raise any capital. Don't forget any small cap company entering their growth phase, needs to input significant dollars to drive this growth.  Sourcing these funds will be much easier through the not so shark like, sharks, that circle the NASDAQ!!!

I also think they'll maintain a TSX listing and you'll get your wish.  Surely it doesn't take too much imagination to see how the NASDAQ can create a win situation for you and all of us?

New Message
Please login to post a reply