Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I like others here have been puzzled (even upset) by the mysterious talk of messages from "Netherlands brokers" about "mergers" etc.  

For the fun of it, I just searched my Amertrade US data base for "PTK" and here's what popped up:

"PTK Acquisition Corp. (PTK) is a blank check company. The Company is formed for the purpose of entering a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, recapitalization, reorganization or other similar business combination with one or more businesses or entities. The Company intends to focus on operating businesses in and around the high-tech industry in the United States."

Of course, it has NOTHING to do with our POET, but uses the same symbol - PTK - as we do in Canada, and is a "blank check company" interested in "mergers" and "acquisitions" in the "high-tech industry" in the US.

Another weird coincidence?

MtnView

New Message
Please login to post a reply