Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

If this is true then it doesn't bother me except we all need to know what's going on and not a select few. 

The people at POET saved our a$$ and I won't forget that. Over the past few years, they have always done right for us shareholders and I suspect the same for the future. Whether I'm a little nieve or not is a whole different question but I work with what we have.

Undoubtedly there's a great amount of pressure being applied to our little company from the big boys from every angle and if POET wants a reverse split then they can have it in whatever form they want and they have my vote.

Now, let's say reverse split 1 for 10. Total shares 300 million.....so, say 30 million shares to work with, How long can POET (if they're going to be as big as we think) work in the market with these few shares where there is going to be a great demand?  Do we not have to split again and perhaps more than once to supply the demand?

Just a simple thought, perhaps, but splits are equal in and equal out, and if that's what they require I am good with that.

Btw, congrats all, it has been a long time coming.  T 

New Message
Please login to post a reply