Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: POET Technologies Announces Upsize to Private Placement

Sorry, strong investor interest would be these same investors still willing to buy at $1.20-$1.50 with the same terms (which is where this stock was surely headed before another run killer news release). Strong interest would be half warrants instead of full. When the stock closed at $1.08, .85 is a no brainer for them and doesn't show strong interest to me. Not the least bit. Who wouldn't take part considering what the company has to offer? This is only a perfect example of sharks taking advantage of a perfect situation with a company that has short changed themselves and valued themselves at $1 when we should have been able to do so much better. Why not wait? Momentum is your friend. Stock could have easily settled much higher significantly raising the VWAP. Notice it was done right when the VWAP was the most advantageous to them. VWAP the first 2 days of the 5 day average that was used was 79.2 and 80.9 yet our close yesterday was $1.08. I guess this is the life of a retail investor and we can only go along on this wacky ride.

If they release something big in the next few weeks then I am ok will what transpired but be wary of those who fully support this behaviour, as they are/will be participants of the PP. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply