Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

I truly don't understand what all the fuss was/is about with respect to this last capital raise. This new injection of funds, coupled with warrants being exercised, greatly derisks POET. 

Could the terms have been slightly better negotiated with regards to 1-for-1 stock to warrant, perhaps. Could management have waited a touch longer prior to raising additional funding, perhaps. 

That said, my overall view is certainly skewed positive. With all of the upcoming expected news flow, short-term liquidity was my greatest concern; and with it how dilituve such capital raise would equate to. Considering the expiration of prior warrants, it wasn't that bad at all.

For the first time of holding this stock I truly feel we are now poised for serious take off. The ducks are lining up. 

Regardless, I am not a fan of blind trust in any management. Are they technically sound, absolutely; otherwise why would any of us be here. However, proof will be in the pudding for myself regarding how future news is conveyed and how potential additional powers bestowed upon them (i.e. ability to R/S) are managed. For public companies, management pledges a duty to its shareholders. While I have significant confidence it this management, blind trust I do not. I say this with many years of experience living and breathing finance.

Outside of above, I would not be surprised to see our little stock move much higher quicker than most expect here after years of lingering.

Best of luck to all,

Sandman 

New Message
Please login to post a reply