Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
I'm glad the Q&As are being well-received. The goal is to demystify some of the language around POET and its technology, and answer some of the questions about the progress and the potential. What has struck me is the most obvious things: This is highly complex work and they really do have the ambition to make a big footprint in the industry. 

I think what I overlooked until now was the dedication of the POET leadership to their industry. In some ways, as Vivek points out in the Super Photonics Q&A, there's a sense that POET is attempting to be a champion for the industry. I can relate to that feeling because I'm hoping my own projects will have a positive impact on the industries I'm involved in (tourism and digital media). So, I have started to understand why this company could grow into a larger one (maybe a much larger one) -- because there appears to be the will to do it and a sense that it is noble work.

I spoke with the team again today for another forthcoming Q&A, and was left with the same belief: Things are falling into place and there is a tight focus on sticking to the road map. Good luck to all!

If you get a chance, check out my off-topic post related to my venture that you might be interested in discussing. 
https://agoracom.com/ir/POETTechnologies/forums/off-topic/topics/754184-investor-presentation-for-my-company/messages/2300926#message
New Message
Please login to post a reply