Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

so why hurry?

fear of buyout?

our stock is still undervalued, wont be a secret for that long. fun is going to happen once mainstreet understands what is possible now, and why. (poet inside)

imo it wont take that long. we had an outlook now to 22/23 as was demanded by that board. still triple digit revenue on that china part only in talk. were onto something super big. 

they set up several revenue streams comin to frution in a very short period of time all at once and still leave room to the upside with that mention of AI. hurry to become as big as possible in a very short time?

they promote as they can and take cash now. to be cashed we could say? remember the anadigics/epiwafer thing? mutually we could write a book about poet. what s their vision for 2027-2030? imaginable?

where is the "western" part of that story? super photonics might become huge but who serves for european and worldwide marcets? NA Tier 1 to unfold soon? i hate that word meanwhile...

whats about sensing (part of our multi product wafer roll out?), lidar, etc... thats that huge.

as a follower of poet but retailer i "loaded up" to average down the last three years, we as believers had the luck to do so. now there a way to many eggs in my basket reasonably to explain, but they are doin pretty well :) and theres still hope for reasonable dilution.

kind regards

New Message
Please login to post a reply