Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

This run is just beginning as far as I am concerned. The message from Suresh is extremely clear. The other day I posted the recent clip by Vivek at the proactive investor which I see Rainer has included in his timeline file. And by the way well done ITTR and Rogue, Rainer and everyone who makes this a special place for  POET investors to gain and share solid information about POET.

So in the clip from Vivek he explains how silicon photonics requires Silicon on Insulator wafers requiring deep etches to form waveguides at the bottom layer. As a result accessing those waveguides are very challenging and the waveguide losses are high. And there really is no way to correct this problem despite the billions of dollars and decades of time committed and thermal dependency creates huge limitations. 

POET is bleeding edge but what they are doing is very easy to work with compared to what industry has been trying to deal with in a monolithic silicon platform. 

It is pretty clear that with the limited funds and relatively short time frame producing the Optical Interposer Platform which is ready for production will be hitting the market like a machine gun. 

I would not even consider timing trades because at any time big news can hit. I think this is going to be very big and life changing for POET investors who have the patients (and ability) to just sit tight and wait for it to happen.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply