Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Baba, if you go back over the NR's and the "after the NR's" you can see that management has been releasing the metrics as they go along. they have released the percentage increases in efficiencies the percentage decrease in cost, resulting in terms like "best in class".

I could be wrong, but I don't think there will be a stand alone NR for metrics because InP PICs and CMOS integrated performance ratios, the mm's and nm's or the db/cm would be meaningless to the average investor.

So when management says the POET OI will be to silicon semiconductors as the transistor was to the vacuum tube, you get a sense of the immense impact this tech holds for the future

I think the live demonstrations they have scheduled will be the ticket to allow laymen investors to see the huge improvement OI and OE tech will provide

IMO, of course

New Message
Please login to post a reply