Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

It's all there in the Needham transcript....my bold and italics:

We have, over the course of 2020, transitioned this company from
fundamentally a technology development company to a product development company.
And in so doing we’ve had to validate all of the building blocks of our platform that allow for a product to be implemented. And we have generated several industry firsts. We’ve got the industry’s smallest complete transmit and receive optical engine. I’ve talked about how it’s compatible with both 100G as well as 200G. We’ve demonstrated the best laser coupling efficiency with wafer scale passive alignment in the industry, where we’re demonstrating over 90% coupling efficiency. The best-in-class that I’ve seen is about 40-60%, so we’re more than doubling the amount of light that comes out of the laser and is effectively used through coupling. We’ve also demonstrated what we believe is the industry’s best fiber to interposer coupling loss, again it’s 95% of the light couples through, so the loss is less than 0.5dB. We’ve validated that we’re the industry’s first flip chip directly modulated laser that meets the 100G as well as 200G application requirements. We’ve got the first wafer scale assembly compatible Multiplexers and DeMultiplexers for both CWDM4, which is 100G, as well as FR4, which is 400G’s requirement. And we believe we are the industry’s first hybrid photonics assembly platform that combines the benefits of passive optical filters, or PLCs (planar lightwave circuits), RF interposers and micro optics.

We’ve really transitioned and set the company up for great success. Of course our focus over the course of 2021 is to parlay all of these accomplishments, and these building blocks that have been demonstrated, into products. We are actively working with customers in either custom or semi-custom design of products for their applications, in addition to standard products that we expect to deploy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply