Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Lumenge:

"As of March 13, 2021, U.S. holders of record held approximately 0.65% of our outstanding common shares".

330,000,000 x .0065= 2,145,000

That seems incredibly low given the average US daily volume is roughly 360,000 or 1/6th of the US holdings. 

I'm guessing they are off by an order of magnitude, 6.5% or roughly 21 million shares in US hands seems more realistic. 

Lumenge, as a single US shareholder of POETF on the OTC I can support your conclusion.  I don't own 2 million shares, and I won't state how many I do own but I do own a number that if just another few other US owners were taken into consideration then the group of us should have no problem exceeding that 2 million share figure. 

I believe your conclusion is correct.  The 0.65% number has to be off by a decimal point and 6.5% is a much more realistic figure for US ownership.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply