Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Dear Agoracom Members:

Please note that, on advice of counsel, I am unable to answer directly private messages sent to me via the Agoracom platform.

As I have a comprehensive record of all emails sent to me (and my replies), I often do respond to those.  Not always, and not always timely, but I do try when the questions are answerable under Reg FD.  Occasionally, my answers will be delayed and appear as an element to a press release, also to stay within the regulatory and ethical boundaries.  On rare occasions, when the day has been full and the questions or comments are particularly inane or discourteous, my replies may be terse or discourteous in kind.  

If you do send me an email with a question, please provide your full name, city of residence, occupation and something about your interest in POET.  If you read our filings, you know virtually everything about me, so in order to have a real conversation, it helps to know with whom I am conversing.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Tom Mika

[email protected]

New Message
Please login to post a reply