Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

People really need to look at the big picture here. We know the technology is very good and we know there is demand. This is not a speculative buy anymore contrary to what some posters might say to try and steal your shares. 

There have been significant swings with the stock lately, but I assume for the most part that is people just playing the market. Unfortunately for some, they are selling because of all the negative posts we have seen over the past little while. I don’t really care, because in the long run, we know this company will be worth much more. I anticipate 2-3x where we are right now by the end of the Summer. Feel free to hold me to that. 

If you are a believer, I know it’s hard, but just try to look away for a while and put your focus into staying safe. If you have some spare nickels, you might want to add more to your portfolio. You will be rewarded a few months down the road. 

Stay safe everyone!

S

New Message
Please login to post a reply