Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Most of us long term shareholders and whom have participated on this board for many years now understand the long term potential of this company. Today, this potential is nearer to being realized than ever before.

With that said, capital market participants are short sighted and require catalysts to move a stock price upwards. In peoples minds, what are these shorter term catalysts? Is it a European parter? American? Or.......

The above aside, this company has NEVER been better positioned for success. It is (i) collaborating with a solid partner in Asia, (ii) decently capitalized from a cash burn perspective, and (iii) with a bolstered management roster. I am not concerned with the future of my investment here. I am just curious as to what others are thinking with respect to what happens from now until then? This all IMHO. 

Sandman

New Message
Please login to post a reply