Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Casting my mind back to Dr Suresh Venkatesank's (SV) arrival at POET I, and may be others, sensed a degree of discomfort at his early contact with investors.  Time passing has told the tale that his vision for POET did not match that of Dr Geoffrey Taylor's (GT) who developed the portfolio of Galanium Arsenide based inventions POET.

Essentially their vision matched in the sense that integrated photonics were the future, and we indeed may well yet see GA inventions enter the frey in the future, but we certainly detected some discomfort for GT at that time, which was a pity, but it does indicate the strength of SV vision and determination, a vision worth repeating stated on the Company's Home Page.

"Our vision for the company is to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying our Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market 

The scale of this statesment is far broader than that of GTs and encompasses a vast amount of commercial experience and acumen that SV brought to this company, acumen and vision that has attracted a great deal of talent to POET.  

My point in writing this post is that we as investors in PTK will always be focussed on what's in it for us in personal profit and postings here will inevitably focus on that motive, but I say what really is important to us as investors is whether SV vision can be interpreted in transactions that manifest themselves in reality.  

Attracting the right people - talented engineers to work with POET; with the same vision.  Forming business ventures that enhance potential - BB, DenseLight, providing a means of mass manufacturing products - Super Photonics, Setting up knowledge hubs to engineer POET - Allentown, Singapore and Schenzen and most essentialy building up a customer base - No names no packdrill here, but given the management statements, I have been convinced that there is substantial customer interest building ( with much gratitude to the sleuths here) which will manifest itself more clearly as beta device are passed out for approval in the coming months of the second half of this year.  

Progress announced towards a NASDAQ listing emboldened by Lumenge's statement, which I agree with, demonstrates I believe the scale of SV vision by ensuring that the financial wherewithal to meet a ramp up of products for customers is correctly foreseen and prepared for. 

Whilst news may have gone frightening quite, the company in my view are deeply involved in preparing their coming out party at OED.  There will be lag time before the penetration of what POET has achieved is understood by markets and those looking for the next best thing in optical technology.   But anyone here who does not see the Investment Value already built into POET or its potential is focussed in the weeds and not the vision.

This investment is justifying my long commitment to POET and belief in investing in technical future of computing in communications through optical integration and the technical righteousness of using Photons rather than Electrons, which I saw so many years ago,  but ,and so should it for those who take short term glummer views than I and allow their anxiety to emerge in negativity here.

This company's Achievements deserve positive investor support of the vision that SV has brought to market.

sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply