Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: POET Technologies Announces Availability of Samples of its 100G and 200G CWDM4 Optical Interposer-based Engines

Confidence continues to grow. I thought I would share one my benchmarks for a smart investor.

My father-in-law has been invested in POET for several years now. He was a high level executive at a leading pharma company and is very grounded. Whenever I provided him with an update on POET his response was always comments like "sounds promising, we will see, sounds interesting..."

But for the first time after sending him the OFC presentation video clip his response was significantly more upbeat.

Hi response: After watching the video, you get the impression that if this works as he says; the stock price could eventually be right up there with some of the biggest chip makers,

I of course agreed with him. The point is as a non-tech person that video truly opened his eyes for the first time as to the importance of POET's optical integration approach across multiple applications that are all growing very rapidly.

I can say that at this point in time I see my investments and my family’s investments in POET as being a money tree that has the right conditions to grow and flourish. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply