Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I agree with the way you feel ITTR.  I feel the same.

I think it's normal for Poet shareholders to be a bit dispappointed.  Not by the lack of meaningful OFC NR, but by the expectations that were build up since last november.  

It doesn't change the fact that I feel very confident about Poet's future.  Even excited.

But we can't deny that we were expecting/prepared for more in the first six months of 2021.

From the rush to get the R/S approval (if needed), to the "Celebration" at the Empire Club and the talk of progress towards Nasdaq, I sure was expecting news pushing the share price higher.

The entry into the LR4 market was a very nice surprise, but not the kind of news that would trigger a favorable R/S and a move on Nasdaq.

Apart from that, management danced around the fact that there was delay with the chip supply (industry wide) and that Poet was affected by it.  Calling it "non material".   Let's be honest, that fact is the most important element of 2021 first half.  It delayed what everybody is looking for...design wins.

So instead of having the OFC conference be the culminating point of 2021 (where it would have been a great time to announce design wins), it became an important marketing push that will lead to good news later. 

We need a little more patience...again.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply