Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thank you, Fairchijsback.  I am so grateful for the many explanations that you and others give to help us hold fast to an investment choice that has been slowly becoming derisked without the share price seeming (IMO) to follow that fact or the future money making abilities that this company represents. The fact that men like Suresh (and the others who've contributed to this tech) have been attracted to this company that is public, small, and little known, has been part of why I have not only held but have added.  It has been a rare opportunity to have such a company with so much promise making such advances without the market catching on to what it is worth.   It's given me the chance to build a much larger position, and a lot is owed to the wonderful group here who kick every possible tire and give excellent and understandable explanations about this amazing tech.   I read every message every day. The tiny position I started with before Ajit came to the company has swelled to my largest investment because nothing else I could own at present feels this promising with this level of derisking.   Diamond hands and high hopes!  

New Message
Please login to post a reply