Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Moska, the simplest answer is almost usually the right one, and the simplest answer here is that none of these CTOs wanted to believe what Suresh was saying that POET had accomplished. How could this be? A small cap start up had accomplished what their own hundreds of millions of dollars funded R&D departments could not? Nonsense, it's not possible! (because this makes us all look VERY bad and my position here could be in jeopardy). There are still those, when asked, who think Suresh threw away a huge career to join our little start up. But he knew the potential and stayed the course.

Now, the POET miracle (my term) has been demonstrated, live, to those same deniers. More pieces will fall into place now, and, some heads may role, while the industry scrambles to take the magnitude of this paradign shift, that they have now seen with their own eyes, seriously.

However you define inflection point, for me, proven potential to profoundly change the semiconductor world certainly meets mine.

IMO, of courseĀ 

New Message
Please login to post a reply