Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

For something as innovative as the OI, you don't know when a random partnership with some household name would come. Take Blackberry, their partnership with Amazon came out of nowhere, that did wonder to their SP and overall image.

Management told us that customers are approaching them, so who knows what kind of news we'll all wake up to somewhere down the road. A partnership with a health tech company here, a partnership with a datacom company there...who knows. All I see is that the SP does not reflect the potential of the company and I would not be surprise to wake up to our SP going vertical on some news.

Suresh and co. haven't let people here down over the past 4 years, I think we should count on them.

Oh, and the SP better be 3USD+ to beat the SP500 over the past 10 years, justifying POET as an investment for some folks. I think it's doable once we have revenue visibility (you can really pump the stock with some pie in the sky revenue projection as long as you have some visibiltiy, see Rockley's slides).

New Message
Please login to post a reply