Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Good morning all, 

Perhaps we could all take a break today and ease up on all the 'sky is falling' scenarios. The amount sold by the principles is not significant / material. And whether a person has the cash to execute the transaction without selling shares is a personal financial situation. There are a thousand reasons for not having the cash. 

Regardless of our thoughts, we will all have a chance down the road to ask them for an explanation.   Especially if one actually presents themselves to the next AGM or event. Some here do and others don't......

Once I retire,  I may think differently but for now I will continue to put my attention elsewhere on a daily basis. And since my investment has more than doubled over the past year (and not day) I will continue to enjoy the House money in my account. Call me crazy but I do not have the energy to get all bent out of shape with every little event. Perhaps other investors, who have a more short term view, will need such events to get through the day.... But not yours truly. 

Best to all longs, 

MS

New Message
Please login to post a reply