Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Wow from highs to lows, does this group swing from jubilance to wanting to lynch the very group that it will be putting on a pedestal next week.

A very intelligent CEO once told me a stock price will move when the CEO wants it to move, this stock is going to move before an up list, that I'm betting on. In the grand scheme of things the volumes being sold by insiders is small. It's crazy talk to think insider selling was done to hold value down, that narrative is trader talk shaking the trees, capitalizing on emotions, and weak hands.

What are the company blackout rules, I would suggest the timing of multiple insider trades likely aligns with an upcoming blackout window? Blackouts can be implemented at set intervals by the company or announced and is a likely trigger for a group action such as we have seen.

D

New Message
Please login to post a reply