Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"You know, we are a small team here and there is so much to do.  We are a small team because we want to preserve our liquidity for obvious reasons. We have to choose our batlle. If I put some time, writing press release, have them overlooked by the legal team, building presentation for shareholders/investors every months etc...the other stuff won't be done"

Thats an extremely weak argument by him then. He would get much bigger bang for his buck hiring a marketing team at this stage of commercialization. I am shocked he can't see that.

Does he not understand the ROI when you are so close to having customers and revenue? The campain wouldn't be a pump and dump either as it can be sustained with a growing investor base and a larger number of those who gain confidence in the company and see the long term potential and how close we are to significant revenues. I posted about this not too long ago:

"If they had invested  $1 mil (yes it sounds high) in various methods of promotion, media blitz, every avenue to get the word out, it would have the potential to increase the market cap by $100s of millions.  One of the biggest positives from this is they could be raising money at multiples of today's price and significantly reduce dilution to shareholders in the future. By doing very little and staying so quiet they have hurt themselves and we have been diluted like crazy at well below fair value. Engaging in such a massive campaign with a huge budget is a win win situation. Even a few million to get the market cap up by $100s of millions. How is that not a massive ROI by investing time and money to do this? "

New Message
Please login to post a reply