Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

You misunderstand. I don’t want people to ask me back I really don’t. I have spent way too much of my life on this forum and that is straight from the heart. But I do not want to just hand over the keys to someone we have not had the time to get to know and develop trust in. If he is a person whose behaviour in the past has earned him a removal well so be it. People can change and as long as he continues to produce great due diligence to elevate peoples understanding of the potential in this company I am all for it.

Time to remoove myself from the vortex.

Oh and I did in fact provide lumenge with a script just one page of the violation reports to clarify that nether I or oz were anywhere on any those reports but of course you were involved in each and everyone.

I am really confused by this deflecting. It kind of verify's that there is more to the story.

The truth will set you free.

New Message
Please login to post a reply