Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: POET Technologies Ships First Optical Engines Samples to Customers

Shash, the issue with NR's generating  more questions than answers is deeply rooted in Poet lore.  It's exacerbated by the complexity of Poet's business. 

I think Agoracom should have a beyond the NR and I think Rogue's issues should be discussed. It is possible to set things pretty straight, but 100% - never. 

The timing of getting to the point that the share price almost has to rise has longest been my biggest issue and far and away the number one culprit as to why the price lags. It has screamed to me, "it's gonna take more time than you think" for years. 

Rogue's observation is the latest example. Then you get the usual 25 posts rationalizing the apparent inconsistencies in time line, status, etc. 

Although I know nothing of tech, I do know that things take a lot more time than forecast. That's life. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply