Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: We’re on our way to Disrupting the Protonic ecosystem in China.

Just a few thoughts as I have to get back to work,

If you watch the video, there's a couple of good nuggets in there to tell us why we hired over 20 engineers this year. 

Companies are approaching Poet and wanting a customized solution (which our platform can deliver) so the engineers can help with this tailoring of our interposer platform to the specific customer metrics they require.

It seems that Fibretop Technology may not have done the 2500 hours of testing but realize that this product demo looks amazing and they have to have it, noting the penetration that 25-40% savings can have as your sales force gathers customer interest with a disruptive pricing model as well as increased performance and less power! (Seems like a No brainer) I'm not inferring they didn't do any testing whatsoever, but they may know Mrs Jinyu or someone on the team or at Sanan and they trust them and can access all the internal testing that's already been done.

They had 6 different product demos, if that doesn't prove the capability and flexibility of the Platform, I don't know what will.

Aside from all the interested parties that attended and showed definite interest  (including Tier 1s, module manufacturers and billion dollar enterprise customers) there were potential customers calling after the conferences were over showing interest THAT WERE NOT EVEN THERE. Perhaps the word is getting around that Poet's demos were incredible and they have to see it. This is like a snowball rolling down a hill, it picks up momentum and gets bigger all the way down picking up all the snow in it's path and crushing everything in its way.

For any that are worried about doing business in China, let's not forget that Vivek has been operating over there for over 30 years and he's putting a great team together to get this up and running into a legitimate big time operation which is legitimized by having the biggest led wafer manufacturer in the world as our partner.

Bottom Line, We're Legit and have the products to prove it!

SP

New Message
Please login to post a reply