Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Not the best time in Asia, I'm aware, but maybe this post will stimulate a workable idea or two.

Has Beijing permitted Chinese investors to engage in overseas equity exchanges?

I realize that there is a push to get a Beijing exchange going and possibly that in itself answers my prior question.

Does anyone have knowledge of a way to access any group, or network of Chinese investors who are seeking overseas companies to invest in through our exchanges   We would have to be clear that we are not seeking venture capital.  We know that POET is about to launch, but we can increase the odds in our favor, of getting the desired outcome.  We are not living in normal times and we are not seeing POET respond the way that we have seen so many stocks respond over our investing careers. Possibly we can improve our odds and help out tipping point along by sharing what we see as a slam-dunk.  Can we find investors or managers of groups of investors in Asia and convey all that they would want to know about POET?

New Message
Please login to post a reply