Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I listened the AGM today. Tried to stay awake through the formalities.

My take for what it's worth. The confidence in Suresh and VIvek cannot be understated. The difficulties brought about by the pandemic and the  semiconductor issues and supply chain disruptions cannot be understated. I commend the team for getting us to where we are given the challenges. Part of the optimist in me says that the slow down and supply issues might give us an equal playing field with some of the bigger players who are all trying to advance the challenging phototonics products. (Our products seem to be on a similar timeline to other big players, yet none have wafer level).

The excitement for the LR4 product is palpable. This product came out of nowhere and looks to be our biggest near term success. Blue ocean with higher unit prices and great margins will lead to better revenues. Towards the end of the presentation Suresh (i think) mentioned that the next evolution of our LR4 product will be light years ahead and blow the little competition there is out of the water. If I had to guess, perhaps they have sacrificed some 100g/200g efforts towards LR4 hence the timeline extension. Ill take it since those are lower unit sales prices and margins.

We have already baited a few fish and we still have plenty of lures in the water. I look at the resumes of our leaders and I sleep easy knowing that these people know whats what. Our catch will be plentiful!

We went up on some serious volume and executed some warrants. Now we've gone done on a pittance of shares by comparison. Games will be played. I'm buying more if it goes any lower.

I am about as tech savvy as Baba so don't be too hard on my poor understanding of the tech. I'm very grateful to those posters who know whats what and have shared their knowledge so selflessly. 

Keep the news flowing Suresh et al and get us to the Nasdaq so that we can be taken seriously. I believe in the people and the tech, we just need some more....wait for it....patience. Good news is we have money and partners so we can afford to be a bit more patient.

Best of luck to us longs

GG

New Message
Please login to post a reply