Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

This is starting to look personal now Breeze.  Perhaps something has gone on behind the scenes!!! Is it time to rein it in a little? We all get you're vexed with management.  You wonder why TM is reluctant to respond to your emails, or any of our correspondance for that matter.  We know he reads this board, as do new investors sadly.  I'm not surprised he keeps his cards close to his chest, given the volley of abuse that verges on slander.  Is it any wonder you get a terse response, when you point out that your 22yr old daughter has more shares than himself and others.

One of these days you will see 4.4M shares on the ask and it will be me moving on.

Throwing out these sorts of threats doesn't help either.  Given the current volume I think we all know what would happen if you did that and it wouldn't favour your wealth creation.  I see no chance of redemption for management in some investors eyes and it leaves me wondering why some still stick with it.  

For those new investors that happen to be reading this board since taking the plunge.  Please don't be put of by the rhetoric you have been reading recently.  I've been around for over 10yrs now and yes there have been many down days, particularly pre Suresh et al's era.  Have this management got it right all the time? No i don't think they have, the awful financing in 2015/2016 for example, which was actaully pre Thomas Mika. But the one thing they have got right is the technology and monetising it.  That fundementally is the key to this investment moving forward. 

The company is in better shape than at any stage in it's history.  Is it still risky?  Yes of course it is and moving to the NASDAQ carries it's own risks.  But it is a necessary step in our evolution.

New Message
Please login to post a reply