Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Just to make sure I'm clear here.  I don't want Suresh, Vivek and Tom to be PR people.  I want them to be GREAT stewards of the company.  I think long, and although that strategy brings with it fatigue, the LWLG story (as an example) is not built on a foundation I would trust at this stage.

We have (potentially) one of the best stories in tech right now, but we're struggling to find the time and the right people to tell it.  Simple as.  

I don't want a Copetti type in POET's ranks again.  That's not what we need right now.  I don't agree with any "short-term" tactics.   This is ultimately where this company is at right now...we are trapped between the short and long term and it's starting to wear on a lot of people which just feeds the angst.  I won't go as far to say that THIS is the reason for the SP malaise, but I think it is safe to say, it ain't helping either.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply