Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

https://www.reddit.com/r/POETTechnologiesInc/comments/qatxmb/its_not_us_vs_them/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

It’s not us vs them:

"Good evening all. I just wanted to take a few minutes to say that it’s not Agora vs Reddit. I originally started this subreddit to get the word out about this fantastic company to a new base of investors. With inspiration from what happened with GameStop, I thought why can’t that happen to POET too.....? And POET has so much more to offer. 

Investors don’t have to choose between one forum or another. Reddit has different capabilities, like cross sharing to spread the word and Agora has aspects like the resource library (to name only a couple of points amongst others). We can coexist together and do not need to leave one place for another. 

After being on Agoracom myself for 7 years, it is sad to see what’s happening so close to taking off. I have no doubt that once the warrants are over in a couple of weeks, it will return to the great forum it is. 

Both forums have investors with the same goals. Let’s stick together, celebrate together and be kind! We are so close.....eyes are on POET and we will all be very happy soon! (No Ajit pun intended!)

Good luck to all

Snoo (aka Monk, aka Ian)"

New Message
Please login to post a reply