Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

You are correct it is not us vs them. But it has been overwhelmingly Agoracom vs POET.

What did people think was going to happen? I mean it has been going on and on and getting worse. The continuous beating up on management. It is almost a routine for some to come up with new things to criticize them about. Or just continue repeating the same old. People think they have all the answers? That is rarely true.

I own a lot of shares so I can say what I want to about POET management. Really?

I have warned this forum multiple times where we were heading. You think management even look at this place anymore. The forum has self-destructed. It will take time but with any luck when you Google search POET Technologies you won’t see Agoracom at the top of the search. This place has become an embarrassment. And the thing is that the vast majority of people here are really decent. I truly believe that if Shash had been appointed as HUB leader things would have been a whole lot different.

New Message
Please login to post a reply