Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

If we look at the move that occurred last December the stock close to doubled from a low of .45 at the beginning of Dec to a high of just shy of .90 by the end of the month. 

Suresh has stated that the R/S would not take place until the time was right. And I believe that they are looking towards technology focused funds who have the expertise to  recognize the benefits and the level of penetration that the POET OI platform can reasonably be expected to achieve based on industry’s needs. 

I think the goal is to do a financing with a technology based fund with a target price of approximately $10. If that happens and POET then gets a financing at $10 post-R/S then we can rest easy that the valuation will be supported. And that is the key what is the valuation that POET will accept. We have been told POET warrants a market capitalization of $1 billion. And we see that Lightwave Logic has a market cap exceeding US$1.5 billion. So using that as a comparable there is no way POET should be valued at less than $1 billion which equates to just under $3/share. So I would hope to see a reverse split of 3 to 1 with a financing in place at $10/share.

The thing  is Suresh is keenly aware of  the value of  POET's technology and I don't think he would  allow this company to  be financed at anything less as both a matter of  pride and to treat his  long term devoted shareholders fairly and to his best ability.   

We and they have waited this long let’s not rush the R/S until POET’s value has been recognized by the markets with a reasonable market capitalization value.

I think the message in today’s news release is “we are going to do this very carefully to ensure we get the best deal possible based on an acceptable valuation of the OI platform and the applications that are in progress.

New Message
Please login to post a reply