Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Stock picking already isn't for the average person, the average person buys ETF and let compounding do the magic.

Most stock pickers go for stocks in senior boards, and even with small caps, generally draw the line at 1B market cap.

Penny/sub-1B small caps is another world. Mainstream knowledge always caution against this section of investment to only the most risk-tolerant investors, that's us. And even in this space, you have to really know what you're buying, and I am thankful of this community's DDs, which led me to invest in the first place. The average person won't see or understand POET's potential until name drops/contract with big $, they can be 2nd-mover and that's completely fine.

I think we're close, imo the market is waiting for inks on paper: $ or name (hopefully very big ones).

New Message
Please login to post a reply