Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Nov 25, 2021 12:46AM
Nov 25, 2021 01:04AM
Nov 25, 2021 09:33AM
Nov 25, 2021 09:48AM
Nov 25, 2021 09:50AM

So is Wainwright finally out of this stock for good? I think they got full use out of their position...covered shorts with their warrants are no longer available so time to take the money and run I guess.

I am guessing POET management is relieved to see the last of them. Now the next time we will not have to beg for money because POET has the good stuff that everyone needs.

I think POET's parallel path to 400G is brilliant. If they can get there with DML flip-chip lasers that will be a killer application with the lowest cost and highest efficiency.

And once analysts start running the numbers for the SPX valuation IPO I think we will finally see some nice valuations for that part of the operation. Clearly Suresh is excited about the markets that POET will be entering on the POET side and maybe they sell some of their share of SPX to build infrastructure in the US. Or continue building out capacity strategically as needed looking for those good deals. Seems they are doing another deal with the Singapore Government along with the University.

So transferring that knowledge and bringing up a new team.. It’s just a buzzing place. In addition to that we’ve signed an agreement with the National University of Singapore and we’re a founding member of a hybrid integration assembly center there. We’ve partially co-invested in that facility, but we’ve been able to leverage the university as well as the government to set up a state-of-the-art hybrid integration assembly site in Singapore that we’re going to be commissioning in January. It’s a hybrid optical electronic center that is going to be a critical piece of our prototyping plans next year for products that are not directly applicable to our JV in Super Photonics like remote lasers, light bars for the AI market etc. So we’re happy to have that capability funded by others, but used by Poet in Singapore. And we’re really looking forward to having that come up in Q1 of next year.

Lots of choices and I think we will see a big push to get the POET valuation up to a point where a low ratio consolidation is required. Seems US$5 is the target to access the institutional support required.

Nov 25, 2021 11:10AM
Nov 25, 2021 11:20AM
Nov 25, 2021 11:20AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply