Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I have only been in the stock for 2 years. Bought my first shares at 30 cents , been buying all the way up and down. Hey, i did my DD, if what this management team claims to have accomplished is true, then I get to retire a few years early. If not , I have to rely on my pension. I am not a person who invests in the stock market, I believe it is rigged to insiders/the 1% wealthy.  I am not in that group.

I do work in the high tech industry with a bit of exposure to fiber optics and Photonics. If Poet's technology works, I am going to retire quite nicely. If it does not work, hey, at least I took one good gamble. And I do not actually believe this is a gamble. I researched POET for over a year before I bought my first shares. In my opinion, I have put myself in a place to pull my retirement in by a few years. I do not care what happens next week or next month. I am concerned about what happens next quarter, next year, and 2023. We shall all see.

If you want a quick return like Gamestop or AMC, go talk to your kids/grandkids. I want to invest in a company that is in pre revenue (Which Brings inherent risk) with a huge upside. I truly believe Poet is that Company. We can all point to other companies that have done better over the past two years, but hindsight is so easy; you have the post facts. Either you believe in  Poet, or you do not. If you do not, sell your shares, I would be glad to pick up a few more this week at 0.81 each, I just wish I had more cash right now to do so.

Unlike may people here, I do not have hundreds of thousdand of shares. I have 58,600 shares to be exact. If the SP gets where I believe it can in 5 years, I can retire nicely. I do not need a mega yacht or a house in the South Of France. I just need a nice house (Hey, already got that), a middle of the road golf course, a lake/ocean nearby for fishing, and no job stress. Money in of itself is not that important. Take a step back and let Poet happen! And I believe it will happen quite nicely!

New Message
Please login to post a reply