Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

LOL...dispersions on Agrocom members?   Was that meant to be ironic?   

I hope we aren't going to keep getting constant impatient posts about things that haven't happened or haven't been announced yet, since it is only the first week of January.  If so, this sure will be a looong quarter.  I'll be happy if they really are able to uplist by the end of this quarter.  Anyone noticing how bad the supply chain break down is?  Bad for us, bad for Poet, and it's our incompetent or corrupt governments to blame with all the lockdowns for something just a little worse than the flu, with the latests lockdowns coming for Omicron which has spread world wide but has hardly killed ANY one.  If our governments won't allow us to get back to normal no matter what, that is not Poet's managements fault, but I am very afraid it will have grave, material affects on all of our investments, including in Poet.   

New Message
Please login to post a reply