Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The recipe that isn't working but still tried again and again is a good metaphor. The sad thing is, it applies to almost everything POET related. All of this is based on using the share price and share structure as a metric. 

Communication strategy, bad but still continuing. IR firm, bad but still continuing. Marketing, bad but still continuing. Actions of management - stock buying/selling, bad but still continuing. Actions of management - decisive, wise actions for the stock structure (ie, uplisting), bad but still continuing.

What options do they have in the way of changing course or remedying the situation to bring up the share price? Well, it seems like doing the opposite of whatever they have been doing might be a good start. 

These complaints are not new and have been addressed with management many times in the past (by myself several times). Perhaps things will change following the uplist but as far as things go in terms of stock price action and share structure, I have my doubts. How would the sailor who can't effectively sail a lake perform when they sail the ocean? Do they need a third party committee for every decision?   

Communication strategy, requires clear and quantifiable details (ie, numbers, names, and words people recognize and understand - eg, 40% reduction in operational costs, 2x more efficient than best competitor). Their Twitter is almost there but just not quite hitting the mark. At some point the mouthpiece of the company needs a change if this is the result we're seeing.

IR firm, an outright change is the only answer. 

Marketing, clearly needs a revamp and pivot. Adding Twitter is a good start.   

Actions of management - stock buying/selling, another easy one - buy the stock on the open market. In case they read this and need further guidance - do not sell the top when the stock is in a clear uptrend... 

Actions of management - decisive, wise actions for the stock structure (ie, uplisting), with all the big names and experience on the executive team I do not know why they're so incompetent. Why waffle about a time and price to raise funds or uplist etc? 

This comes with the same caveats, I as a shareholder would prefer this at $250 ... and not $0.75. This is unacceptable. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply