Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think people get confused about two things relative to uplisting on the NASDAQ.

The difference between doing a R/S to uplist on the NASDAQ during the commercialization cycle and uplisting during the development or R&D phase.

Only 20% of the companies that initiate a reverse split to maintain minimum listing requirements survive on the NASDAQ. And our CFO is keenly aware of this. And let me just say that any time that I have spoken with Tom he is very sharp and he does his homework. 

The market cap of a company is where success is measured and this company has so much going on that they must use their partners and customers expertise to help prioritize the POET roadmap. POET represents the spokes of the wheel in a new generation of optical integration; it is a breakthrough technology with a long future ahead of it. IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply