Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Agreed, that would be an excellent shift we're all counting on!  My main (short-term and high-level) concern is the overweighted emphasis on the uplisting being  the "promised land" in-and-of itself.  Hopefully expectations are not for all thine cups to immediately overfloweth.  Our long-accruing thirst doesn't negate this event being simply one of many key milestones on our path.  I ernestly believe the stock market is behaviourally reactive, at least to some real degree in combination with fundamentals etc. in this era of retail investing.

Another company I invest in (albeit totally different market segment) just uplisted from Venture to TSX on Tuesday with a corresponding drop in volume and static price. The subseqent gnashing of teeth from weary investors is deafening only 3 days onto the new board. Was the expectation that Bridgewater Associates was up all night giddy to hammer the buy button on day 1?  I assign no credibility (but a high predictability) to such amateur-level tantrums.

Despite any sentiments of deservedness, I'm prepared for that likely commentary of those seeking to justify negativity without an instantaneous price reaction upon uplist. "Patience" understandably is a blood-boiling term around here, however likely further required past the point of our uplist.  Perhaps viewing the Nasdaq more so a starting line vs. the finish line is appropriate to remind ourselves.  Will I be grumpy that my own 10 years of patience may not be magically and instantly rewarded?  Sure!  "But I've been waaaiting for 14 yeeeaaarss since Oooooppeelllll" lol I empathize truly I do, but sorry that is irrelevant and Larry Fink don't care.  Head down and hold the line, best of luck to us.  Thanks for indulging me. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply