Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I agree that a reverse split in itself is not necessarily a negative thing. Normally, it might be. But if a company has something great to offer and it means by going to the Nasdaq it connects them with prominent investors, then that move should eventually turn out as proof positive. If they have nothing, it would accelerate disaster. Poet does not have nothing or they wouldn't have survived this long. Poet isn't going to the Nasdaq to get off the Venture Exchange, Poet is going to the Nasdaq because it needs the right exposure in the right venue to enable the kind of investors they need to take Poet to the next level, which should be a significant uptick as I am hoping and probably as management wants too.

Could anyone imagine what would happen if an investment banker like Goldman Sachs or one if its subsidiaries, or some other well-known name that specializes in technology growth stocks throws its hat into the arena backing Poet? Then, imagine if Poet words the technology sector(s) this is for. What would that do to the share price? It might expand the market capitalization significantly. I say might, for now, because the markets have become volatile. But forward-thinking, Poet should climb significantly as any such event would validate Poet in the most prominent technology stock exchange on the planet --- the Nasdaq.

Monolithic

New Message
Please login to post a reply