Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think the way in which a public company portrays itself very much depends on what they do. It would seem that there are some who find the POET message too technical and that is discouraging investors. POET is a B2B company that talks to their audience from that perspective. B2C circus style consumer promotion won't work because you can't see/feel/taste/use POET stuff.

POET stuff makes other people's stuff better.

When you throw in that Suresh was a private sector, mid management, semiconductor whiz kid, his language is technical! Really, he has done a very good job of finding a footing in the public domain to speak to shareholders, but the tech is...well, technical.

The realists have stated that a SP drop was inevitable upon arrival on the Nas, given the company's current "building the plane as it's taking off" position and, behold, there was a SP drop! Not nearly the end of the world some are expressing, but obviously discouraging for some.

The other elephant in the room is that POET is a foreign owned company (to the SEC) that is doing most of it's stated business in China. That continues to be an issue for the SEC and some banksters, especially now with the China/Taiwan issue brewing.

Also, even though the company has stated, on more than one occassion, that, while still engaged, the NA tier 1 has faltered and POET has found the constantly changing requirements of this customer to be daunting. Still, some shareholders wish to believe a holy grail annoucement from this engagement is all that's holding the SP back.

Truth is POET is developing along their time lines and business plan pretty well, given the world events of the last 24-30 months and also a real time war, that could get out of control, as I type this.

I understand the tech quite well.

It is new, it is genius in it's simplicity and it will eventually change the way the world works.

Although we are all driven by a personal finite time lines, I sense that this weeks SP will become dust in the wind for those who have the courage to stay the course

IMO, of course                                                                                                                                                                 

New Message
Please login to post a reply