Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Am I reading correctly? No sales dollars? I'm sorry but how on earth, with all the babble, are we still seeing zero revenues?  Where are the NRE revenues? Where are upfront development $$ from customers and potential customers? Where are some investment $$ from all these customers we hear about? Not one is stepping up with cash??? Zilch for the last three quarters.

And where are the names of all these customers? I'm sorry but we seem to getting excuse after excuse for not disclosing names. Heading to the big board in a position of strength? Yikes.

Compare this to Ayar as noted by Semianalysis.

"Ayar Labs has instead seemingly focused on strategic investors who can also be partners. In the past, these included big names such as GlobalFoundries, Intel, Lockheed Martin, Applied Materials, and Dowing. The most recent $130M round also brings Nvidia and HPE into the fold. We believe most of these strategic investors came with at least a little bit of technology know how or partnership. For example, GlobalFoundries was involved in the seed round." 

Check out the names Ayar has shared here https://ayarlabs.com/investors/

Despite the recent institutional buys and some fluff announcements about SHINE and NUS, we seem to be experiencing death by a thousand cuts as our sp heads south most days. I'm sorry, but we need some paramedic news with names and dollars and we need it directly or our credibility will continue to erode as we bleed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply