Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

My goodness!  I must have missed that post on Reddit.  Is this person actually being paid by POET?  This person is criticizing the appearance of male investors who are older than he (or she)??!  "lost their attractiveness to love interests"?? "unpulchritudinous"?? (definition pulchritude: beauty)  "grown men who've lost whatever looks they have had"???!!! This has to be in the top five most unprofessional critiques I have ever read.  And I have read and marked hundreds of undergraduate theses. lol. What is he (or she) being paid for?  How is such a posting of any value to POET technologies?  It looks like it's part of a script written by Will Ferrell.  I mean... pulchritudinous?!  Really? I can just see this person hunting through a thesaurus to find a word to make them look really, really smart.  Why use a small word when a less efficient but big, long word can be used.  Thank you Mr. MooresLaw for pointing out this travesty.  Such a posting to a public forum should not be overlooked.  It is pathetic and I am appalled that such an individual would be writing for a company in which I am invested.  This writing certainly is certainly not supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

New Message
Please login to post a reply