Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

We have been told that certain products will be in production between now and the end of the year. 

This to me suggests that purchase orders in accordance with Purchase and Supply Agreements that are attached to Product Development Agreements (so we have been told) have been issued or will be issued in due course.

So, in short order Poet will transition from a development entity to a revenue generating entity which to me and likely many others represents a material change and warrants disclosure. 

At the same time, we have been told that revenue guidance is not something shareholders should expect in the absence of data to support such disclosure. 

The question now becomes, will Poet provide disclosure of purchase orders (once received)? I'm not expecting names but it isn't unreasonable to expect $$$ given the material nature in the change of operations.

Aside from the above it's time for Poet to start defending and supporting its market capitalization.

And to be clear, this isn't directed at nor should it be assumed to be directed at TM. The entire executive suite including the B.O.D. must start to demonstrate to the shareholders by way of disclosure and visible action that creating value is a serious undertaking. If this means that the cloud of secrecy needs to be lifted somehow then so be it.......it's time!!!!

Hogan

New Message
Please login to post a reply