Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'm sorry, but with the "fire side chat" coming next week, I think we can anticipate the financials out in a few days. Given no financials were released last Thursday or yesterday (hate when relatively bad news is released on or before a weekend), it is possible we get some "decent" numbers for the last quarter - maybe even some solid sales reporting. Let's say I am hopeful, which I must admit it is what I have been for several years now. I guess that is the reason I am still here after many years of flailing.

I do wonder why we have only one small design win announced. I do wonder why there was no support by way of news for our uplisting. I do wonder why we don't have orders, especially with production supposed to start next quarter. I do wonder why we don't have a sales and marketing guru on staff.

Yet I also do wonder why Suresh, Vivek and the likes are here. I do wonder why we still seem to be attracting very qualified industry people to our Board. I do wonder how we managed to lock in Superphotonics and why we are a founding member of the new Centre for Photonics Integration. I mean, why would we even bother if we really have nothing by way of a future.

There seems no debate about the size of the market we are attempting to crack. It is huge - meaning the potential for this little company is huge. Our dive into the PIC market and the need for what we are offering is not in doubt. Our ability to penetrate this market effectively and efficiently ahead of major competition is certainly a hurrdle which may be stymieing investment and hence the share price.

Regardless, this week should be enlightening. Let's hope it is for the better.

New Message
Please login to post a reply