Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

FJ, I don't think the lack of product revenue is the concern. We all know or should know that production is slated for 2H-2022 and revenue will obvously flow from that production.

The underlying concern and or criticism is of management's apparent lack of interest in defending it's market cap or SP. For example, each company has a firm that is the 'market maker', in Poet's case it's PI Financial. Engage this firm to do a deep dive into what and who has been selling it down, understand what's going on with respect to its share price. Report back to the shareholders on the findings so that the shareholders have clarity and I'm not talking about some report full of 'cow pies' motherhood explanations. Demonstrate to the shareholders that management is in full and complete control and has a clear understanding of its total operating environment. I'm not sure they do at the moment and if they believe they are in total and complete control then they need to say so.

Internally, the company has stated its belief in a valuation of at least $1B....well then management needs to start walking the talk and get this turned around. The SP has been getting crushed since the uplist to Nasdaq and now it is apparent that a financing is on the horizon, terms of which I'm sure won't be too appealing to current shareholders. I'm not a fan of unsubstantiated 'pumping' but I think we believe that Poet has something special. They need to start pumping the crap out of this company and if a financing is on the horizon then make an effort to get the SP up to where the minimum # of shares will yield the maximum # of dollars.

Technically, the company is brilliant, managing the public company environment needs greater effort and execution.

New Message
Please login to post a reply