Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Rainer: I've always found Suresh clear and convincing, but never so convincing, confident, assured, determined, and empathic as he was yesterday at Oppenheimer. The man knows exactly what he has (or what we have) and where the journey is going!

Suresh's message was loud and clear. The thing is he has known all along what this technology was capable of and at this point he is not afraid to speak his mind. They have developed a platform that meets the needs in every way shape and form for optical integration now and well into the future. A capability that does not exist in any other platform today.

I am convinced that the bigger the prize the harder the game is played by those in the market who see the opportunity to position themselves at these ridiculous prices. 

After listening to Suresh I am convinced that he will drive home his message with the power of his understanding of how this platform is the breakthrough industry needs. No one is in a better position to make this known and I am so happy this morning to see the majority of the people here recognizing this.

New Message
Please login to post a reply